Gate1® GA-15 Outdoor Wireless Gate keypad
The Gate1® GA-15 Outdoor Wireless Gate keypad is a simple solution to your security needs. Use this keypad to control access to a building or residential application. The keypad features two relay outputs so you can operate 2 seperate gate opening systems in the same property.
The keypad can be program with 8 four user pin codes on one relay and 3 four user pin codes on the other relay. Made from durable plastic, this keypad is both weatherproof and resistant to vandalism for additional protection.
Mount this keypad on a wall or post for added flexibility. The touch screen number keys are backlit for easy visibility, day or night.
- Power supply: DC 6V (4pcs AAA 1.5v dry battery).
- Touch keyboard: 1-9, *, 0, #.
- Standby current: 18uA (Sleep mode), 6mA (Working mode).
- Working current: 28mA (working mode).
- Three LED indicator light: Red, Green, Blue.
- Low battery indication: If the battery is low, keypad will beep after every signal transmission is made. n
- Anti-vandal alarm. When the keypad is taken apart, the buzzer will "beep" to alert.
- 4 digit installer's user code and 4 digit user's user code setting.
- Two channels RF 315MHZ transmitting. -- Scrambled user code. -- Keypad buzzer on/off. -- Keypad back light on/Off.
- Keypad security lock.
- Factory default setting
- Operating Temperature: -4ºF to 158ºF
- Environment Humidity: 5-95% Relative Humidity, Non-condensing
- Housing: Plastic External Housing, Touch screen keypad
- Weight: 19.4 oz
- Dimensions: 4-7/8(H) X 3-1/8(W) X 1-7/8 x 2-1/8(D) inches